4.30.2011

The Nomad's Bitter Baby Shower Guest List Blues

Family and friends. Family and friends. Hmmm...

Let's see... friends...

... well, there used to be Marnie and Amy and Celeste and Terra and Randi, but then we all went away to school and lost touch. I do occasionally still see Terra and Celeste, so I guess they can go on the list. That's two...

... and then there was Bess and Erin and Brandi and Mattea, but I transferred the following year and we fell out of touch...

... but then there was Crystal and Julie and Andrea and Jillian, except then I graduated, moved away, and lost track of them...

... so then there was Tara and Wendy and Marianne and Shannon and Heather and Jamie, but then I got laid off and we kind of fell out of touch after that...

... and then there was Sarah and Connie and Veronica, except then I moved away to find a new job and that was that.

... but then there was Joan and Cindy and Alison and Miranda and Stacie, but I moved away for another new job and lost track of them...

... so then there was Cheryl and Sarah and Sara and Nikki and Cheri and Kelly and Dori and Jenn and Lori and Tammy and Laurie and Alyssa and Kay, except then I moved away again...

... and then there was Tori and Niki and Sara and Eileen and Laura and Adrianne and Casey and Abbey and even David, but then we all returned to our real lives...

... but now there's Michelle and Gretchen and Sharon and Alison and Beth and Elise and CJ and Emily, except they all live in Virginia, and the baby shower is in New York, so...

I guess Terra and Celeste it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment