4.02.2011

Going Ga Ga for Girly

I don't know if it's the additional female hormones in my body or if it's just my heart softening a bit, but I'm falling head over heels in love with some very girly outfits (something that I thought I would always be against). Check out some of the items that have recently caught my eye.

via Old Navy

via Zulily
One, Two & Three

via Gymboree
One, Two & Three

And what collection would be complete without a stop at Etsy?

via Etsy
One, Two & Three
(Note to Some Etsy Sellers: How about working on the quality of some of your photos? Especially the ones for you vintage dresses? Ever hear of natural lighting?)

I have yet to purchase anything for the baby-to-be, which is probably (most likely) a good thing. I'm afraid once I start, I'll be unable to stop!

1 comment:

  1. Don't purchase anything until AFTER your shower! I clicked on this post in my reading list, completely unaware that it was you who wrote it! (I clicked on it based on the title and image alone). Stop with all of the shocks! I don't know if I will be able to make it through the rest of the day!

    BTW. LOVE #2 from Old Navy, and Gymboree. Your Etsy choices remind me of our Cabbage Patch dresses! :-)

    ReplyDelete