5.31.2011

10 Things I Love

One of my favorite design bloggers, Elsie at A Beautiful Mess, does a recurring Sunday post, 10 Things I Love Sunday. Since becoming an avid reader of her blog, I have become so inspired by her sense of design. I'm also inspired to create my own "10 Things I Love" post. Enjoy!

 1. This print by Etsy seller sycamorestreetpress

 2. This precious embroidered dress available at GAP

 3. This beautiful bedding from Anthropologie

 4. Homemade fruit smoothies. Yum!

5. Van's whole grain waffles (and egg-free!)

6. Totally craving cupcakes in a cone right now.

7. Almonds! I've been putting them in EVERYTHING lately!

8. My lovely mixer. Love it!

9. My new (to me) car! I'm madly in love with it!

10. The calendar (this one via Etsy seller ShannonPix)
because...
3 more weeks of school!
12 more weeks of bun baking!
(as in, when our baby girl arrives!)

No comments:

Post a Comment