skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
10 Things
allergies
an entirely fictional conversation
anthropologie
baby clothes
baggage
baking
barely bitter
beer
before and after
bitter
bitter approved
bitter bites
blonde
broken plans
burnt out
clean your soul
cute
disappointment
DIY
drained
dream talk
dreams
etsy
excessive amounts of alcohol
fruit
furniture
giveaway
I quit
I smile
I'm an idiot
Im a fool
last night
maternity clothes
misheard lyrics
modcloth
Monday Morsels
money
movies
my words
nursery
OBG
orgins
pancakes
pretty things
rainbow
random rambling
retro finds
ruche
seasons
sketchbook project
songs
stereotypes
the home
the LDR
thesis
tips
veggies
video
vintage
warning
we l♥ve indie
work
spacer
10.13.2010
Letting go
I don't know that I can.
Source
Or that I even want to.
1 comment:
Krista
October 14, 2010 at 8:51 AM
You can do it! We both can!
P.S. O thought that was a picture of me. LOL
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
bit·ter·sweet
[
adj.
bit-er-
sweet
,
bit
-er-sweet
;
n.
bit
-er-sweet
]
–adjective
1.
both bitter and sweet at the same time
2.
both pleasant and painful or regretful
–noun
3.
pleasure mingled with pain or regret
I'm participating
Find me here too
Follow this blog with bloglovin
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(26)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2010
(77)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
▼
October
(3)
Letting go
A Splash of Color
Things I Must Have In My Art Room
►
August
(4)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(19)
►
February
(10)
Indie Design Buzz
Pleasure
All Things Thrifty Home Accessories and Decor
Pegboard Corner Desk Tutorial
Skunkboy Creatures
Our Kitchen Renovation Part 1
Little People - a tiny street art project
SHORE LINE - new print release!
gillar girl
to be continued at gillargirl.com
the homely place
New Shopify Shop!
A.N. Original Jewelry
How To Make A STOP MOTION VIDEO!
Quenchant of the Curious
my [future] poetry quilt
Ruche
We've Moved!
Some Girls Wander
Sailor Dresses
Midwest Modern
I'm back!
alisaburke
please sir
fieldguided
Favourite Things by ferm LIVING
Spool No.72
Twig
feffakookan
a room somewhere
Thrush Vintage
Ciao, Chessa!
Rosy Revolver: A Newfangled Rhetoric
Home
velvetwoods
stacey winters
Dolliedaydream
Noah and the Whale
That Wondrous Time
Pretty {much} Art
The Rabbit Muse
Smile and Wave
Aesthetic Outburst
isn't it lovely...
[ THE DRIFTER and the GYPSY ]
Spiked with Pain
The Writing Womb
I Quit My Porn Job
Day Of The Woman
“To die, to be really dead, that must be glorious!”
smalltown adultery
I've missed you...
Zombies DON'T Run
Dear Diary. I'm Dying
Zombie News Network
idle hands designs :: silversmith with a spooky twist...
Why Mom Drinks Rum
nostomanic
The Little Fox Blog
Hyperbole and a Half
Disaffected Scanner Jockey
Unsuck DC Metro
Etiquette Bitch
AwkwardFamilyPhotos.com
Topped with Frosting
Tartelette
Sprinkle Bakes
Cupcake Project
A Cup Full of Cake
Lick The Bowl Good
Poor Girl Eats Well
You can do it! We both can!
ReplyDeleteP.S. O thought that was a picture of me. LOL